Hi I'm Viv Adams, Integrative Hypnotherapist & Health & Life Coach.
Welcome. My website celebrates my journey back from concussion and chronic pain. When workplace injuries meant I couldn’t return to my job in hospitality I hit a wall of stuck. Fortunately tuning into Kiwi can-do energy, I discovered lifestyle health coaching and hypnotherapy and realised my lived experience of using this self-liberating proactive and coactive process in my own rehab is valuable learning I can share with people who are dealing with similar life shocks. Now I’m supporting my ‘university of life’ knowledge with formal training and ongoing study and getting back to work via my own business ‘Empowering Minds for Life'.
If my story resonates with you, I invite you to join me in a collaborative partnership, where we both bring 100% commitment to you achieving your desired health and wellness outcomes. As a Health and Mind Coach I also help you lift your self-esteem, boost your self-confidence, manage chronic conditions, get unstuck from limiting beliefs, kick phobias, cigarettes, vaping and addictions into touch, manage negative stress, and break free from the fat/thin thinking loop. Starter keys are self-kindness, curiosity and smiling.
When you access your personal power, you can get your life back on track even better than before. Together we design the unique plan that lights up your life.
I use evidence-based lifestyle coaching tools and resources, including NLP, self-hypnosis, mindfulness and powerful conversations. These help you create concrete, easy and fun to do first steps that build momentum and before you know it, you’re enjoying positive long-term behaviour and lifestyle changes. As a health and mind coach I can work in with your doctor and any other members of your health team, ensuring optimum effectiveness and value.
Your life and health, harness your power now and enjoy activating your best.
Enjoy Positive Lifestyle and Behaviour Change
Sessions are in-person, or virtual live, and are between 60-minutes to 90-minutes ($130 to $150, and include 30-minutes preparation and follow-up ).
After each session you receive a written summary of the highlights of our work together, and a recording of your tailored in-session Guided Self-Hypnosis.
Discounts can be discussed for booking five or more sessions.
Tailored Mindset Reset Recordings $130 each
To book a free 30-minute Discovery Session please call Viv on 021 0266 1062
I'm here to help.
Together we can create the you-nique plan that suits you best.
Meet me: In-Person, Live Online, Phone
Cell: 021 0266 1062 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office 134, Regus, First Floor Harvest Court Mall, 218 George Street, Dunedin, NZ
Hours: Monday 9am-5.30pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 9.am-6.30pm, Thursday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm, Friday 9am - 5.30pm. By appointment. Weekend sessions can be arranged.
- BA Otago, 2008
- Diploma in Clinical & Advanced Hypnotherapy, NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy and UK Academy of therapeutic arts and sciences, 2021
- Hypnotherapy In Practice Diploma, The National Council for Hypnotherapy, 2021
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy and UK Academy of therapeutic arts and sciences, 2021
- The Rewind Technique, Uncommon Knowledge, 2022
- Certificate in Conversational Reframing, Uncommon Knowledge, 2021
- Certificate in Uncommon Psychotherapy, 2021
- Certificate in How to Lift Low Self-Esteem in Your Clients, Uncommon Knowledge, 2021
- Certificate in Health Coaching, PreKure NZ, 2020
- Certified Smoking Cessation Specialist, NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy, 2020
- Certificate in Self-Hypnosis & NLP Mastery, NZ School of Professional Hypnotherapy, 2020
- Certificate in Breakthrough Life Coaching, NZ Life Coaching, 2019
- Certificate in Abundance Coaching, NZ Life Coaching, 2019
- Diploma Hospitality Operational Management, Service IQ, 2016